NYFW kicked off this week. Ulla Johnson’s show was yesterday and I got a sneak peak of the new line on Instagram. Lots of beautiful earth tone colors (gold, saffron, burgundy, cream) and bold prints. Currently loving this Benita Dress by Ulla that I happened to find in stock at Net-A-Porter (sold out at Shopbop and Nordstrom).
- Ulla Johnson Benita Dress Net-A-Porter, $395 & Ulla Gaia Ruffled Top Net-A-Porter, $225
- Laura Lombardi Mella Hoop Earrings Nordstrom, $75 also LOVE Kristie Le Marque Lightening Bolt Earrings Goop, $250 (just in at Goop).
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Highlighter Net-A-Porter, $44
- Shashi Caroline Gold Shell Bracelet Shopbop, $54 A nice look for less alternate to the Tohum Shell Bracelet.
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil Nordstrom, $27 A pencil that goes on like a lipstick.
- TKEES Jo Lace Up Sandal Shopbop, $95
Don’t forget to check out my SHOP IT page I just added a bunch of new inventory.
Want to feel like you’re in Capri right here in Los Angeles…welcome to Amanu Studio! Celebrity stylist Anita Patrickson launched Amanu, a custom made leather sandal store that lets the customer play designer. The store has on-site cobblers that take your designs and bring them into fruition in 30 minutes. All you have to do is go to Amanustudio.com and reserve your 30 min time slot in advance. Design away!
I was lunching downtown at Bottega Louie and had some time to burn, so I decided to check out ROW DTLA. ROW DTLA is 32 acres of land sandwiched between the Arts District and the Industrial District. There are 6 beautiful historic buildings full of creative office space, coffee shops, restaurants, and boutiques. Tartine is opening soon…can’t wait!!! Every Sunday is Smorgasburg a weekly Sunday market for food, shopping, and drinks. It’s quickly becoming one of the cities hippest districts, and I expect it to develop more in the coming years. Click here to learn more about this historic district.
While I was browsing the shops I stumbled upon the Charlotte Stone boutique. I have always been a fan of her chic stylish shoes. Charlotte Stone is a local designer who makes comfortable, vibrant, and practical footwear. I picked up an adorable pair of sandals that just so happened to be on sale!!! It’s worth a trip there to check out Charlotte’s first flagship store and stroll the historic grounds.
It’s all about the long white dress for summer!
- Mango Pompons Detailed Dress $79.99 So happy they restocked this dress, but sizing is limited so if you see your size scoop it up. Additional LWD options Rebecca Taylor Lace-Up Dress $450 – I love the back corset detailing. SEA Ila Lace Maxi Dress $545 & Love Shack Fancy Long White Dress $475
- Rag & Bone Lacey Wide Brim Panama Hat $295 look for less Hat Attack Panama Continental Hat $120
- Ray Ban Icon Round Sunglasses $203 These are foldable so easy to store in your bag.
- Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm $19 This is a cross between a lip balm and gloss. I just got it and love it!
- Sam Edelman Bay Slides $80 These are another great alternative to the Hermes Oran slide.
photo: @ emma hill