I love this stunning Judith & Charles Tuxedo dress that Megan Markle wore to the Hamilton charity event to benefit Sentebale. It’s sexy, simple, elegant, and chic! This particular dress sold out in about 1 min, but you’re in luck see below for some similar options.
- Alice + Olivia Brenda Wrap Mini Dress $375 additional inventory click here and here.
- Deon Lee Crepe Mini Dress $890
- Theory Wool Double Breasted Blazer Dress $555 additional inventory click here and here (a couple sizes left at Bloomies on-sale).
- L’Agence Keely Blazer Mini Dress $595
- Stuart Weitzman Tippi 70 Pointy Pump $398 Great classic pump!
- Jimmy Choo Ellipse Metallic Clutch $995 additional inventory click here.
As we head into Labor Day weekend, and Summer comes to a close it’s time to think about Fall Fashion! See below for The Wednesday Way.
If you want to scoop us some last minute Summer markdowns check out Shopbop’s latest sale (up to 70% off) and click here.
- Free People Just My Stripe Pullover $108 This 100% cotton, cropped, nautical striped sweater is adorable with the 3×1 army green chino’s.
- RE/DONE + Hanes 1960’s Cotton Jersey Tee $75 click here for white. What a great collaboration!
- Veronica Beard Potter Fleece & Denim Jacket $495 look for less Zara Faux Fur Biker Jacket $129. I love the denim and fleece combo on this Veronica Beard Jacket.
- Alexander Wang Kori Stretch Bootie $595 click here for cranberry color way. I have a pair of Alexander Wang booties from last season, and they are so comfortable. The heel is just the right height.
- 3×1 W3 Straight Authentic Crop Jean Elise $275 Washed out black denim is trending for Fall. These 3×1 jeans are cropped, stretchy, and have a frayed hem.
- Loren Stewart Nakita 14k Gold Hoop Earrings $225 These Loren Stewart hoops are slim, light weight, and handmade out of 14k gold.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star $85 I love the look of these natural colored Chuck Taylors, with a cropped jean or pant.
- 3×1 Vic Button Chino $275 These 3×1 pants are made of stretch-cotton, and have a straight leg cropped fit.
Want to feel like you’re in Capri right here in Los Angeles…welcome to Amanu Studio! Celebrity stylist Anita Patrickson launched Amanu, a custom made leather sandal store that lets the customer play designer. The store has on-site cobblers that take your designs and bring them into fruition in 30 minutes. All you have to do is go to Amanustudio.com and reserve your 30 min time slot in advance. Design away!
I was lunching downtown at Bottega Louie and had some time to burn, so I decided to check out ROW DTLA. ROW DTLA is 32 acres of land sandwiched between the Arts District and the Industrial District. There are 6 beautiful historic buildings full of creative office space, coffee shops, restaurants, and boutiques. Tartine is opening soon…can’t wait!!! Every Sunday is Smorgasburg a weekly Sunday market for food, shopping, and drinks. It’s quickly becoming one of the cities hippest districts, and I expect it to develop more in the coming years. Click here to learn more about this historic district.
While I was browsing the shops I stumbled upon the Charlotte Stone boutique. I have always been a fan of her chic stylish shoes. Charlotte Stone is a local designer who makes comfortable, vibrant, and practical footwear. I picked up an adorable pair of sandals that just so happened to be on sale!!! It’s worth a trip there to check out Charlotte’s first flagship store and stroll the historic grounds.
I find simplicity with style is always the most elegant. If you have the right basics you can create so many different looks just by changing your shoes, bag, and accessories. This basic blue button down, jean skirt, and straw tote is spot on!
- XIRENA Beau Button Down Shirt $158 look for less click here and here.
- RE/DONE Jean Skirt $244 look for less click here (so cute!). I prefer jean skirts without stretch I think they are more flattering and keep the A-line shape.
- Loewe Large Logo Straw Tote $490 look for less here.
- A.P.C Porselli Ballet Flat $120 (on sale!) A ballet flat will never go out of style.
- Ray Ban Icon Round Sunglasses $203