The Raffia trend is in full force!
Hunting Season was established in 2006 by Danielle Corona. Danielle sources the finest materials and works directly with skilled Colombian artisans to carefully craft each Hunting Season bag.
- Hunting Season Raffia Leather Tote
- Hunting Season Iraca Raffia and Leather Shoulder Bag
- Hunting Season Iraca Large Raffia Leather Bucket Bag
I had a couple hours to burn at Century City so I decided to take on Zara. It can be overwhelming but it was worthwhile in the end. Here’s what I found.
- White Embroidered Top I like this feminine top mixed with a masculine bottom like army pants or ripped jeans.
- Authentic Denim Mini Skirt As the weather warms up we need an alternative to jeans and this fits the bill.
- Short Ruffled Dress This is an off the shoulder organic cotton dress. The fabric is light weight which is great for those warm summer days.
- Blue Embroidered Top This Zara top has the Vita Kin look for a lot less. It runs big so make sure to size down. I bought the x-small.
- Z1975 Jeans with Side Stripes I tired these on and was surprised at how well they fit. They are slim fitting, have stripe detailing, and a frayed hem.
- Sweater with Crochet Sleeves This is a 100% cotton crochet top. It runs small so size up I got the large.
- Leather Crossover Sandal These have the Hermes & YSL feel but for a lot less.
être cécile is a streetstyle label based in London but inspired by the simplicity of French style. I like this modern take on the tracksuit, you can be comfy and chic at the same time.
- être cecile color block crop hoodie
- être cecile crop oversize parka
- être cecile rib cropped retro track pant
- être cecile rainbow cotton boyfriend sweatshirt
There’s some major girl power coming to The Palisades Village! Below is a list of designers that are opening stores in September.
- Elyse Walker
- Jennifer Meyer
- Carbon 38
I popped into Nordstrom yesterday, and found so many cute things. Below are my picks!
- FRAME Tie Cuff Cotton Shirt This shirt looks great with the skirt below. I love the tie details on the sleeve.
- Veronica Beard Kaia Check Ruffle Skirt The tie detail and ruffle hem give this skirt a playful feel.
- Dolce Vita Celita Perforated Studded Slide These are cute and at an affordable price.
- Frame Stripe Handkerchief Blouse I can never get enough of blue and white stripes. This shirt is 100% linen, relaxed fit, and the neckline is adorable.
- Valentino Calf Leather Rockstud Flip-Lock Bracelet A rockstud bracelet is a good additional to any outfit.
- Frame Ali Cigarette Jean Every summer I need to refresh my white jeans. I love the frayed cropped hem on these.
- Jimmy Choo Danica Studded Wedge Espadrille These are great because you get the height, and they are comfortable.
Going with the Coachella desert theme I thought I would share my experience at the new Andaz property in Scottsdale Arizona. I am a big fan of the Maui Andaz, and was excited to check out their new desert property. The grounds, rooms, and main areas are beautifully decorated with a modern and clean feel. The rooms are little bungalows with your own private patio. The restaurant has an open kitchen serving clean and fresh food. I took full advantage of the beautiful spa and gym. They have a DJ at the main pool on the weekends so if that’s not your speed you can relax at the two other pools. The Andaz has done an excellent job creating a boutique hotel as an alternative to the other large resorts in the area.
I always like to have some new and fresh hostess gifts ideas. Here are some of my picks.
- The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small Great book for someone who is adventurous, and loves to travel.
- Serena and Lily Brela Napkin Set of 4 Cloth napkins in blue and white are always nice to have.
- Mark and Graham Personalized Lucite Tray These trays are wonderful for entertaining.
- Japanese Hibiki Scotch If you are a scotch aficionado you will love this one! All you need is a whiskey ice cube to go with it.
- Jerusalem Cookbook By Yotam Ottolenghi I got this as a hostess gift and love it! So many great recipes.
- Anthropologie Geo-Printed Dishcloth Set I love these colorful dishcloths!
- Jonathan Adler Lacquer Backgammon Set I have always had my eye on this backgammon set…love the lacquer finish!
- RSVP Salt Pig and Spoon Pastel Pink Stoneware I picked up this salt pig about 10 years ago on a trip to Nantucket. It has been a staple in our kitchen ever since.
- Kusmi Tea Green Teas and Infuser Gift Set I’m a tea drinker so thought this green tea sampler would be a nice gift.
- Govino Wine Glass Govino Champagne Flutes I love these plastic shatterproof wine and champagne glasses. I’m so happy they are now making them top rack dishwasher safe.