I have an event this week that I need to wear all white to. I went to Bloomies and Nordstrom and struck out. I popped into Club Monaco, and they had so many choices it was hard to decide. This is what I found.
- Long Sleeve Jorel Top $168 I got this top because it’s so easy to wear. You can dress it up or down. I will be dressing it up with the all white pants (#8 above) for my luncheon.
- Pallayy Dress $195 – I’m always drawn to tassels or fringe maybe because it reminds me of vacation. This dress is short but loose fitting great for warm summers days.
- Rheah Jumpsuit $248 Whenever I’m looking for a jumpsuit I hit Club Monaco. They always have several to choose from. I love the front tie, and the wide cropped leg on this jumper.
- Amelee Pant $168 I thought these were so cute but couldn’t try them on because they were sold out in my size at the store. They have plenty in stock on-line. I love the blue and white stripe and the cut.
- Leredey Dress $228 This silhouette is simple and elegant.
- Sannah Jumpsuit $269.50 Modern clean line jumpsuit in white.
- Ohnay Top $175 This top is light weight and airy. I love the bright red embroidery and tassels.
- Magnus Pant $148 These pants are stretchy, cropped, and have a kicked flare. The back pant leg has a seam down the middle of each leg which creates a slimming silhouette. They run a little big so I would size down. They are so comfortable! I got them in white but will be ordering the black as well.