Chain link jewelry is trending for Fall 2018. Break out your vintage chain link bracelets, or choose from any of the above jewelry to spruce up your Fall look.
- Maria Black Dean Gold Plated Anklet $225 Love an anklet!
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Ring $69 also LOVE STONE AND STRAND 14k Gold Diamond Ring $675 Both of these simple chainlink rings look beautiful alone or stacked with other rings.
- Chloe Gold Tone Chocker $465 This necklace debuted on Fall 2018 runway. Made from gold tone bass the chunky links are reminiscent of the label’s iconic bags.
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Silver Earrings $220 Beautiful chain link climber earrings!
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Gold Plated Cuff $350 This simple chain link cuff looks great solo, or layered with other bracelets.
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Bracelet $86 Simple gold chain bracelet that’s made in the USA.
- Laura Lombardi Gold Tone Necklace $180 Brooklyn based Laura Lombardi started creating jewelry as a hobby and credits the internet and social media to the success of her collections.
- Jennifer Fischer Silver Rhodium Plated Cuff $475
- Jennifer Fischer Triple Hoops Plated Earrings $195 These triple hoops are hollow so they are not too heavy on the ear.
When Summer rolls around I like to accessorize with turquoise jewelry. I love the mix of turquoise and gold together. I just got a new pair of turquoise studs I can’t wait to wear them! Here are some of my favorite pieces. Happy shopping!
- Bronzallue Pinky Ring $129 I love a pinkie ring especially in turquoise and gold.
- Jennifer Meyer 14k Gold Turquoise Flower Necklace $450 Pretty soon we will be able to see all of Jennifer Meyer’s pieces in person in her new Palisades Village store. I love this flower necklace along with the matching earrings from my Garden Party post.
- Maria Tase 14k Turquoise Gold Huggie $410 These huggies are dainty on LOVE THEM! You can get a pair or just buy one and wear it in your double piercing.
- Jennifer Zeuner Iris Turquoise Pendant $330 Pendant and coin necklaces are trending. I like the length of this one because you can layer it with shorter pieces.
- Andrea Fohrman Crescent Moon 18K Earrings $1150 These crescent moon earrings are the perfect size, and look great worn or mixed with other earrings.
- Adina Reuter 14k Gold Teardrop Necklace $473 This simple tear drop necklace sits right below the collarbone, and adds a nice pop of color to your outfit.
- Frederic Sage Turquoise Cabochon Diamond Earrings $1495 These are almost identical to the turquoise studs I just got. I have been eyeing them for quite some time.
- Sydney Evan Rainbow Evil Eye Studs $640 Rainbow jewelry is very popular this summer, and I like the mix of rainbow and turquoise together.