We can all use a refresh when it comes to our basics. Alex Mill is not your run of the mill clothing line, it’s classic with a twist. Mill was started in 2012 by Alex Drexler (son of Mickey) and Somsack Sikhounmuong. They set out to design quality, affordable, and timeless clothing made of soft cottons from Italy, Portugal, and Japan. They believe you don’t really need a lot of clothes but just the right clothes. To see the full collection at Nordstrom click here.
- Alex Mill Melange Sweater Nordstrom, $110 also like Alex Mill Solid Sweater Nordstrom, $110 100% Cotton chunky knit sweaters.
- Alex Mill Tie Cuff Balmacaan Jacket Nordstrom, $278 Cute tie detailing at the sleeve.
- Alex Mill Stripe Shirt Nordstrom, $95 I love the red rosette detailing on the pocket of this shirt.
- Alex Mill Boxy Stripe Tee Nordstorm, $52 Basic red and navy stripe shirt.
- Alex Mill Striped Boatneck Fleece Top Nordstrom, $85 Nautical fleece top.
- Alex Mill Crop Cotton Cardigan Nordstrom, $88 Great color and I love the moon and start buttons on this cardigan.