Shopbop’s big 50% off sale starts today! Lots of Ulla Johnson Saloni, and Sea NY on sale and so much more check it all out here.
- Alex Mill Pleated Bib Ruffle Voile Top Nordstrom, $138. Even cuter in person size down.
- Ariel Gordon Helium Earrings Goop, $595. Also love the Ariel Gordon Heart Silhouette Studs Goop, $260.
- UO Marled Crew Sock Urban Outfitters, $14. I love the look of a marled sock sticking out of a pair of boots.
- Re/Done High Rise Ankle Boot Shopbop, $265.
- Mini Mini Bucket Bag Bordo Mansur, $445. I love a mini mini bag!
- Rag & Bone Walker Buckle Boot Nordstrom, $475. Almost exactly like the Saint Laurent Jodhpur Boot.
- NAMJOSH Marseille Pony Bow Shopbop, $25. Holiday is all about the hair accessories!
- Nars Lip Pencil Set Sephora, $39. I just got this set yesterday. You get 4 pencils for the price of one.
The boiler suit is the easiest outfit to put together and it transitions from day to evening so well. Throw on a pair of No 6 clogs for the day or a pair of leopard heels for an evening out.
- Amo Skip Jumpsuit Bergdorf Goodman, $398.
- Citizens of Humanity Marta Jumpsuit Revolve, $388. Click here for denim.
- Dickies Twill Coveralls Nordstrom, $89.
- The Great Cropped Boiler Suit Net-a-Porter, $375.
- Xirena Wilson Jumpsuit Neiman Marcus, $352.
- Belted Denim Jumpsuit & Other Stories, $129.
- Free People Gia Coveralls Nordstrom, $128.
- Alex Mill Expedition Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $198.
- Modern Utility Jumpsuit Everlane, $100.
A shirtdress is a great piece that can transition from summer into fall. Throw a sweater over it for an evening out. I love the way Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing it above with white Birkenstocks and simple jewelry.
- Alex Mill Shirtdress Nordstrom, $86. On Sale! Lots of Alex Mill on sale at Nordstrom (shop here).
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Everlane, $80. Belted version here.
- Vince Oversize Shirtdress Nordstrom, $206
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Frame, $375.
- Frank & Eileen Button Down Dress Shopbop, $248.
- Short Puff Sleeve Dress Goop, $395.
- Arizona White Birkenstock Dillards, $99.
- Axiom Chain Link Bracelet Missoma, $123. Similar to above.
- Leather Fringe Bag Mansur Gavriel, $695. Love the way this color bag looks with a blue and white pinstripe dress. Also comes in mini.
I have been anxiously awaiting the opening of the new Everlane store on Abbot Kinney and stopped by yesterday. I was pressed for time so I didn’t get to dig deep into the inventory (I’ll be back soon). Just enough time to scoop up this Utility Jumpsuit and Button Down. The store is sleek, modern, and the sales associates are extremely helpful. Now on to the ever so trending boyfriend button down which I’ve been stocking up on lately.
- Alex Mill Oversize Stripe Shirt Nordstrom, $98. Runs big size down.
- Toteme Capri Cotton Poplin Shirt Net-a-Porter, $310.
- Silky Relaxed Shirt Everlane, $50. Runs big size down I did the double 00.
- Relaxed Poplin Shirt Everlane, $58.
- James Perse Boxy Shirt Shopbop, $165.
- Classic Button Up Jenni Kayne, $250.
Photo: May Tager & Leia Fez
Scandinavian women are renowned across the globe for their minimalistic, comfortable and cool clothes. I was witness to their chic style when I was there in May. Copenhagen fashion week just kicked off. There are definitely some standout trends being spotted on the streets. I will highlight them below. Scandinavian brands taking center stage at Fashion week are Ganni, Saks Potts, Marlene Birger, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
- White Cat Eye Sunglasses like these by Saint Laurent ( look for less here).
- Jumpsuits like this one from Goop, Alex Mill, and Everlane.
- Western Boots like these, and these by Ganni. ( look for less here).
- Lots of clutches and especially ones from Bottega like this, this, and this.
- Oversized Blazers like this one from Ganni, Frame, Madewell, and Anine Bing.
- Dresses with oversized sleeves like this and this by Rotate by Birger Christensen.
Photos:@vogue and @thestylestalker
We can all use a refresh when it comes to our basics. Alex Mill is not your run of the mill clothing line, it’s classic with a twist. Mill was started in 2012 by Alex Drexler (son of Mickey) and Somsack Sikhounmuong. They set out to design quality, affordable, and timeless clothing made of soft cottons from Italy, Portugal, and Japan. They believe you don’t really need a lot of clothes but just the right clothes. To see the full collection at Nordstrom click here.
- Alex Mill Melange Sweater Nordstrom, $110 also like Alex Mill Solid Sweater Nordstrom, $110 100% Cotton chunky knit sweaters.
- Alex Mill Tie Cuff Balmacaan Jacket Nordstrom, $278 Cute tie detailing at the sleeve.
- Alex Mill Stripe Shirt Nordstrom, $95 I love the red rosette detailing on the pocket of this shirt.
- Alex Mill Boxy Stripe Tee Nordstorm, $52 Basic red and navy stripe shirt.
- Alex Mill Striped Boatneck Fleece Top Nordstrom, $85 Nautical fleece top.
- Alex Mill Crop Cotton Cardigan Nordstrom, $88 Great color and I love the moon and start buttons on this cardigan.
A friend of mine is embarking on a trip of a lifetime a two week African Safari. I was pulling some clothes together for her and realized you don’t need to be going on an African Safari to take advantage of the army/utility trend. These pieces are great for everyday life and traveling over Spring Break and Summer. Think Banana Republic in the 80’s…I still covet my army shorts I got from there.
- Xirena Alyx Top Army Green Shopbop, $184 click here for white. Lightweight cotton gauze fabric perfect for warm climates. Xirena makes the best travel essentials made from light weight cotton and comfortable loose fitting styles.
- Alex Mill Solid Sweater Nordstrom, $110 Alex Drexler (son of Mickey) launched Alex Mill in 2012 they set out to design well crafted classic essentials. It’s now being carried at Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter.
- The Great Frayed Army Shorts Shopbop, $235 (additional sizing click here) & Veronica Beard Short Shopbop, $250
- Alex Mill Stretch Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $178 & Sundry Belted Jumpsuit Shopbop, $178 The Sundry jumpsuit is made of lightweight cotton gauze fabric.
- Ganni Halter Swimsuit Matches Fashion, $160
- Xirena Draper Pant Shopbop, $156 & Frame Paperbag Pant Shopbop, $275 look for less Paperbag Utility Pant Topshop, $75.
- Sydney Evan Snake Ear Cuff Saks, $575
- The Great Rick Rack Pant Nordstrom, $285 & Nili Lotan Cropped Military Pant Shopbop, $325 look for less Madewell Stovepipe Fatigue Pant Nordstrom, $78
- Panther Ring Bloomingdale’s, $1200 & Panther Bracelet Bloomingdale’s, $600
- Sydney Evan Elephant Necklace Saks, $795
- Vince Utility Shirt Shopbop, $265 additional sizing click here.
- Ganni Camera Bag Matches Fashion, $115
- Loewe Elephant Crossbody Bag Farfetch, $1,390
- Utility Jacket Everlane, $78 Runs big size down & Madewell Military Jacket Nordstrom, $98
- Ganni Hewson Wide Brim Hat Matches Fashion, $100
- Xirena Wren Cotton Dress Mother, $350 & Xirena Chelsea Gauze Dress Mother, $249 Not pictured above. Two great lightweight cotton white dresses for travel.