- Gucci Jordaan Loafer Nordstrom, $730 click here for black.
- Church’s Pembrey Loafer with Studs Zappos, $600. Click here for solid black with no studs. Church’s is a traditional British company founded in 1873. It has a reputation as one of the world’s most refined footwear labels. Each pair of shoes is handcrafted using high-quality leather.
- Tod’s Penny Loafer Nordstrom, $525
- Spazzolato Leather Penny Loafer Barney’s, $295.
- Everlane Modern Loafer Everlane, $168 & Penny Loafer Everlane, $185.
Photo: Emily Baker @marieclaireitalia for Church’s.