The Holiday Circuit has officially started..let the parties begin!
SALE ALERT! It’s buy more save more at SHOPBOP today. Take 25% off full priced items and up to 75% off sale with code MORE19. Shop the sale here.
- Self Portrait Puff Sleeve Dress Nordstrom, $520. Runs small size up. Also comes in a jumpsuit version here. Some other holiday dresses to check out are this Saloni mini, & Other Stories mini, and Mango sequin midi.
- Loeffler Randall Zadie Bag Need Supply, $245. On sale.
- Sophie Buhai Gold Hoop Earrings SSENSE, $246. On sale.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Dragongirl Nordstrom, $27.
- Loeffler Randall Knot Headband Shopbop, $42. On sale.
- Sam Edelman Hazel Pump Nordstrom, $119.
- Editor Slingback Everlane, $155. These are a nice alternative to the above heel. Recently seen on Angelena Jolie.
Lisa Aiken of Moda Operandi is looking chic in this Rejina Pyo skirt and Johanna Ortiz button down. Her fashion picks are always ON POINT! Details below.
- Rejina Pyo Astrid Cotton Twill Midi Nordstrom, $490. Also like this one from A.P.C.
- Johanna Ortiz Heaven’s Door Button Down Moda, $595 look for less Everlane, $50.
- Souliers Martinez Guardamar Leather Sandal Net-a-Porter, $290. Similar to above. Shoes above are Christopher Esber Alexa sandal currently sold out.
- Rejina Pyo Olivia Snake Effect Bag Moda Operandi, $740.
- Alighieri Pearl Necklace Net-a-Porter, $224.
I love Megan Markle’s eco friendly cost conscious Everlane Jumpsuit, $120 she was wearing on her South African tour. She paired it with black Manolo pumps and beautiful gold earrings. Simple yet elegant! Also in the spotlight is her Madewell denim jacket and canvas tote she wore to greet locals at Monwabisi Beach. Looking forward to more affordable fashion as her tour continues.
The boiler suit is the easiest outfit to put together and it transitions from day to evening so well. Throw on a pair of No 6 clogs for the day or a pair of leopard heels for an evening out.
- Amo Skip Jumpsuit Bergdorf Goodman, $398.
- Citizens of Humanity Marta Jumpsuit Revolve, $388. Click here for denim.
- Dickies Twill Coveralls Nordstrom, $89.
- The Great Cropped Boiler Suit Net-a-Porter, $375.
- Xirena Wilson Jumpsuit Neiman Marcus, $352.
- Belted Denim Jumpsuit & Other Stories, $129.
- Free People Gia Coveralls Nordstrom, $128.
- Alex Mill Expedition Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $198.
- Modern Utility Jumpsuit Everlane, $100.
I have been anxiously awaiting the opening of the new Everlane store on Abbot Kinney and stopped by yesterday. I was pressed for time so I didn’t get to dig deep into the inventory (I’ll be back soon). Just enough time to scoop up this Utility Jumpsuit and Button Down. The store is sleek, modern, and the sales associates are extremely helpful. Now on to the ever so trending boyfriend button down which I’ve been stocking up on lately.
- Alex Mill Oversize Stripe Shirt Nordstrom, $98. Runs big size down.
- Toteme Capri Cotton Poplin Shirt Net-a-Porter, $310.
- Silky Relaxed Shirt Everlane, $50. Runs big size down I did the double 00.
- Relaxed Poplin Shirt Everlane, $58.
- James Perse Boxy Shirt Shopbop, $165.
- Classic Button Up Jenni Kayne, $250.
Photo: May Tager & Leia Fez
Scandinavian women are renowned across the globe for their minimalistic, comfortable and cool clothes. I was witness to their chic style when I was there in May. Copenhagen fashion week just kicked off. There are definitely some standout trends being spotted on the streets. I will highlight them below. Scandinavian brands taking center stage at Fashion week are Ganni, Saks Potts, Marlene Birger, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
- White Cat Eye Sunglasses like these by Saint Laurent ( look for less here).
- Jumpsuits like this one from Goop, Alex Mill, and Everlane.
- Western Boots like these, and these by Ganni. ( look for less here).
- Lots of clutches and especially ones from Bottega like this, this, and this.
- Oversized Blazers like this one from Ganni, Frame, Madewell, and Anine Bing.
- Dresses with oversized sleeves like this and this by Rotate by Birger Christensen.
Photos:@vogue and @thestylestalker
I love the juxtaposition of sportswear mixed with a dressy bottom like these cropped kick flare pants by Derek Lam. It reminds me of the days ( in my 20’s) running around Soho in a shrunken tee, slip skirt, and nike’s.
- Comme des Garcons Play Hoodie SSENSE, $250 look for less Shrunken Hoodie Everlane, $40.
- Saint Laurent Toy Leather Bag Barney, $995.
- Karhu Fusion Sneaker Barney’s, $140.
- Tiny Tee Everlane, $18.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Crop Flare Pant Shopbop, $345 These have a cropped kick flare leg and 4% stretch.
- A.L.C. Kidman Stripe T-Shirt Dress Nordstrom, $195 additional sizing here.
- Bembien Sofia Bag J. Crew, $220 Bembien is a line of accessories that is made around the world. Started by Yi-Mei Truxes 10% of Bembien proceeds go back to the local community in partnership with non profit Nest. See all of Bembien at J. Crew here.
- Boho Pom Pom Tassel Amazon, $11.99 also like Tassel Pom Pom Etsy, $19.90 and Tassel Pom Pom Etsy, $14. Dress up your bag with these colorful tassels.
- Strappy Sandal Everlane, $78 or I like a Authentic Van Sneaker with this dress Nordstrom, $49.95. Everlane is offering free 2 day shipping today so you can get your sandals before Memorial Day.
Memorial Day sales are kicking off today. Matches Fashion is offering up to 50% off click here to shop the sale. These Isabel Marant Bryce Sneakers are 40% off along with this A.P.C Trench, Isabel Mini, A.P.C Crossbody, and Balenciaga XXS Shopper. Also starting today is the Barney’s sale click here to shop. More sales to come tomorrow!
June gloom has hit Los Angeles a bit early this year. While others around the country are preparing for Summer us Angeleno’s are using this gloomy weather as an opportunity to take advantage of the trench trend.
- Club Monaco Janney Trench Shopbop, $429 also love Icon Trench J. Crew, $228 and The Drape Trench Everlane, $138.
- Veja Leather Sneakers Net-A-Porter, $150.
- LNA Ringer Tee Revolve, $52.80 and American Classic 50/50 Ringer Tee American Apparel, $22.
- Mother The Tomcat Nordstrom, $238 look for less Madewell, $138.
- Liberty of London x J Crew Turban Headband J. Crew, $29.50.
- Irene Neuwirth Turquoise Ring Matches, $1609 also love these Gumball Opal Earrings. I stopped into the new Capitol x Irene Neuwirth store at the Brentwood Country Mart and fell in love with Irene’s Gumball Collection. For those you not in LA you can see some of it at Matches Fashion.
- Staud Mini Shirley Bag Shopbop, $195.