No matter where I go I’m always scouting fashion. That was the case this weekend when I was in West Hollywood gazing out the car window soaking up the street style fashion. I spotted this women in a classic blue button down, jeans, and a yellow sweater throw over her shoulders. She was the inspiration for the above look. I love mixing pops of color with classic dressing.
- Vanessa Bruno Lolita Cotton Gauze Dress Net-A-Porter, $380. Also like this similar dress by by Xirena.
- Electric Anderson 49mm Nordstrom, $200 Made in Italy.
- Mansur Gavriel Calf Mini Top Handle Bag Mansur, $595 (yellow bag in the above pic click here for the navy) also like Medea Prima Bag Nordstrom, $535
- Roxanne Assoulin Set of Three Enamel Bracelets Moda Operandi, $240
- Originals Stan Smith ASOS, $80 and I also like these Veja’s Net-A-Porter, $150.
- Sam Edelman Beckie Slide Lemon Zest Nordstrom, $89.95 also like Lamb Ballet Flat Sun Mansur Gavriel, $195 a. Not pictured above.