I stopped into J. Crew yesterday to scout out all the new arrivals. Here’s my edit for all of you.
- J. Crew’s Kaleidoscope Floral Print (in the above first pic) is channeling Celia B (LOVE) and La Double J check out their callab with Goop here. If you want to get that bold print look for less try this skirt and dress at J. Crew.
- The Reeds x J. Crew is at it again with this adorable sweater. I love the fit and it’s soft cotton feel. Sweater in the 2nd pic.
- Ruffle Strap Tank Sweater J. Crew, $59.50 also comes in a skirt. Tank and skirt in the below pic.
- Point Sur Textured Cardigan J Crew, $79.50.
- Embroidered Flutter Sleeve Top J. Crew, $79.50.
- Cotton Navy White Roll Neck Sweater J. Crew, $65. 100% cotton.
- Widest Leg Gingham Jumpsuit J. Crew, $138. Nice fitting jumpsuit.
BTW I wore my J. Crew swimsuits on my trip to Cabo (this and this) loved them both and planning on getting a couple more especially since swim is 35% off with code HI SUMMER. Shop swim here. Lots of new prints have trickled in since my last J. Crew swim post.