A simple snack that’s easy and so good!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt for sprinkling
- Preheat an oven to 325 F°. Line a cookie sheet with natural parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the stems and tear into pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Drizzle kale with olive oil.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven and bake until crispy checking it at 10 mins. It should take about 15-20 mins depending on how hot your oven is.
- Once the kale chips are done sprinkle them with salt and serve.