To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
Recipe courtesy of Baked with Love by Ivy
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Spread out your oats and almonds on a sheet tray and toast them in your oven for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together your coconut, flax, chia seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, heat your maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla over medium heat. Constantly stir until all ingredients are melted together.
- Let the mixture come to a boil, and then remove from the heat.
- Add your toasted oats and almonds to your large bowl and stir everything together.
- Cool down your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour in your maple syrup mix and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat and spread your granola out on the tray.
- Use a spatula to press down the granola and pack it together. This will help form clusters after baking.
- Bake your granola for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp on the edges.
- Let the granola cool completely, and then break it up into clusters using your hands or a spatula.
- Store in an airtight container, and enjoy!