I’ve been holding off on doing a face mask post in the hopes that this would not have to be a necessary accessory. Let’s Face It, it looks like we’re going to have to get comfortable with this new accessory as it’s required for all Angelenos starting today. I prefer a proper face mask for running errands, and a bandana for long walks and workouts. I find it easier to slide the bandana up and down my face while exercising. Some fun picks below.
- Bisous Mask 4 pack Clare V, $35. On pre-order. Sale Alert 25% off all sweatshirts at Clare V today check it out here (including the one in the above pic).
- Camo Face Mask Parker Thatch, $28. Also like this one.
- The Sustainable Mask Christy Dawn, $30. 5 pack.
- Liberty of London Face Mask Tessa James,$15. Local Palisades mom!
- Gingham Face Mask 10 pack Heather Taylor Home, $50. For every purchase a 10 pack of masks are donated to front line workers.
- Onzie Leopard Face Mask Verishop, $24.
- Bandana Face Mask Etsy, $15.
- Cotton 3 pack Face Mask Madewell, $20.
- Cotton Citizen Tie Dye Face Mask Revolve, $28. On pre-order.
- Clare V Bandana Clare V, $55.
- Hand Tie Dyed Cotton Bandana Etsy, $12.
- 100% Cotton Made in the USA Bandanas Amazon, $7.
A couple sale highlights this Natalie Martin maxi, maxi, & top at FRWD. Along with this cotton Ulla Amari dress, Rhode Ella dress, Sea white mini, and Sea white Eyelet top at Shopbop. Lastly, Farm Rio is taking an additional 30% off sale check it out here.