Last night’s dinner consisted of Shawarma Chicken, Roasted Carrots, and this amazing Tahini Slaw that my daughter Zoe made.
To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 1 medium sized purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of curly purple kale (or any kale) chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove *ground on Microplane
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Place your thinly sliced cabbage and chopped kale in a medium sized bowl.
- In a glass measuring cup mix your tahini, water, lemon, garlic, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Depending on how think your tahini is you might need to add more water.
- Whisk together until completely combined.
- Pour your dressing over your slaw and toss to combine.
- Let it rest for about 15-20 mins before serving.