Sweet Potato Chips
To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 2 medium sized sweet potatos
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Line a 1/2 sheet tray with all natural parchment paper.
- Cut your sweet potatoes on a mandolin about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Place your sweet potatoes on the sheet tray and toss with olive oil making sure to evenly coat.
- Place in the oven and bake at 300°F for about 2 hours. *All ovens are different so I recommend checking them at 45 mins. If the chips are getting too brown then reduce temperature in the oven.
- Turn each chip half way into baking.
- Take them out of the oven when crisp but not too brown and sprinkle with salt.