It was a HOT weekend in LA! I spent time at the beach, pool, and on the tennis court. Here are somethings that got me through the weekend along with some additional finds.
- French Bikini Top J. Crew, $48, Boy Short Bikini Botton J Crew, $45, & High Waisted Bikini Brief J. Crew, $54. I like to mix and match the colors.
- Patagonia Synchilla Pullover Backcountry, $98 Select colors on sale.
- Handwoven Java Throw Blanket Anthropologie, $78.
- Waterproof Monogrammed Beach Bag Mark & Graham, $89.
- Freedom Moses Glitter Slide J. Crew, $45. An elevated flip flop. (more colors here)
- CRZ Yoga Running Short Amazon, $24 (just like the Lululemon Speed Short). I also ordered Athlarel Amazon, $29 (a high rise running short), & CRZ Yoga Tank Amazon, $24. It’s been too hot to walk in leggings so I switched to a running short.
- Pique Collar Polo Tory Sport, $118 & Pleated Hem Tennis Skirt Tory Sport, $125. Cute tennis outfit.
- Acrylic Neon Backgammon Set Mark & Graham, $160.
I also wanted to share two new winner recipes I tried over the weekend. I made Masoor Daal last night (subbed vegetable stock for water) and tried a new Miso Ginger Dressing that everyone loved. Hope everyone has a great week!