The last month or two I’ve had several small gatherings where I wanted to get dressed up. It’s a different type of dressy these days, but I always reach for a flowy piece from my closet. With that being said, I find Ulla Johnson’s designs give me the comfort, ease, and simplicity I’m looking for.
- Alessandra Midi Dress Shopbop, $695. First picture.
- Rosalind Dress Mulberry FRWD, $495. Brand new, just landed today. 2nd picture.
- Claribel Midi Dress FRWD, $495.
- Clarissa Leopard Long Sleeve Blouse FRWD, $295.
- Mariana Leopard Fit & Flare Mini Dress Revolve, $375. Leopard is still big for Fall.
- Evie Blouse Net-a-Porter, $275.
- Liv Floral Mini Plum Net-a-Porter, $425. Poppy color way here.
- Marilla Floral Print Chiffon Blouse Net-a-Porter, $395.
- Matilde Knit Alpaca Sweater Moda Operandi, $545.
- Cora Ruffled Top Moda Operandi, $295. Long sleeve version Colette Top, $345.
I also found several Summer pieces on sale here, here, here, and here.