Happy Monday everyone! There were finally blue skies in Los Angeles over the weekend. We dined al fresco Friday night at my sister’s to kick off the weekend. The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying the outdoors, watching Social Dilemma, took my first Dance Church Class (SO FUN!), and read more about RBG a true hero who paved the way for women.
There’s currently a resurgence of the ever so classic stripe sweater circling the streets along with my instagram feed. My high low stripe sweater edit below.
- The Fonda Sweater Kule, $198. Runs big I got the xsmall.
- DEMYLEE Emerie Cashmere Stripe Turtleneck Sweater J. Crew, $343.
- Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater J. Crew, $148.
- Mango Half Zip Sweater ASOS, $60. I posted this a couple weeks ago and there was limited sizing. ASOS has a full size run.
- Black Stripe Sweater H&M, $22.99.
- La Ligne Mini Marin Net-a-Porter, $250.
- Reformation Boyfriend Cashmere Sweater Shopbop, $148.
- Isabel Marant Gatlin Stripe Sweater Nordstrom, $495.
- G Label Lucy Striped Funnel Neck Sweater Goop, $595.
- Alexa Chung Cardigan with Gathered Sleeve Shopbop, $360.
Pants in the above picture are The Great (last season) similar here, here (on sale), here. Sneakers are Platform Vans.
Photo taken at Hotel Californian, Santa Barbara.