Roasted Chickpeas make a great snack or I like to add them to salads or Nourish Bowls.
Za'atar Roasted Chickpeas
To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1 can of chickpeas drained
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Za‘atar (or any seasoning of choice)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Drain can of chickpeas and pat them dry.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place your chickpeas on the tray and drizzle with olive oil making sure to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and Zaatar spice and toss to combine. (any other spice you like will work)
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-35 mins depending on how hot your oven is. You know they are done when they are completely crisp.