I bumped into an old friend the other day who was wearing the chicest jumpsuit accessorized with her monogrammed camera bag. Of course I had to inquire, and turns out it was designed by The Only Jane. Los Angeles based company the The Only Jane was founded by Jane Herman. Jane Herman grew up selling denim and t-shirts at her families Ron Herman stores. She launched The Only Jane in March of 2020. You can check out her jumpsuit below along with several others that I covet.
- The Only Jane Jump One Jumpsuit I love the anchor hardware. Jumpsuit in the above picture.
- James Perse Canvas Linen Jumpsuit Casual and comfy jumpsuit in a beautiful color.
- Everlane Modern Utility Jumpsuit Sandstone Affordable option and I love the sandstone color way.
- Alex Mill Sweater Jumpsuit Sweater option.
- Electric Rose Mojave Jumpsuit For a more cozy feel.
- Mother Denim Half Spring Jumpsuit Denim option.
- Everlane Super-soft Coverall Short sleeve option.
- Apiece Apart Utility Jumpsuit Black denim option.