This is a quick and easy Lasagne Recipe. I do half with meat and the other half vegetarian so everyone in my family can eat it.
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagne
- No boil lasagne noodles
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 1 box of mushrooms
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 pound ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 1 15oz container of ricotta cheese
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce (I like Trader Joe’s Rustico)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a medium sized pan to medium hight heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sauté ground beef. Set aside and let cool.
- Heat another medium sized pan to medium high heat, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté garlic until fragrant, add mushroom and spinach. Season with salt & pepper and set aside to let cool.
- Place ricotta in a medium sized bowl and add chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour 1/4 of your tomato sauce into the bottom of the dish and evenly distribute.
- Lay your first layer of lasagne noodles on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread one layer of ricotta cheese on the noodles.
- Sprinkle your meat, spinach, and mushroom mixture over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- Pour another layer of tomato sauce and add another layer of noodles and continue the process until you use up all your ingredients.
- Sprinkle the top of the lasagne with mozzarella and parmesan after final layer of noodles is placed.
- Cover lasagne with tin foil and place it in the oven for about 35 mins. Check it at 35 mins the sauce should be bubbling. Take the tin foil off and let the top of the lasagne brown for another 10 minutes or so.
To see a short video on how to make the Lasagne click here.
Click here for the Caesar Salad Dressing recipe.