Zoe made these over the weekend and they were so good! I had to share her recipe with you!
Healthy Almond Joys
To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fine shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Flakey salt for sprinkling
- Line a standard sized loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, almond extract, cashew butter, and 2 tbsp maple syrup in a medium sized bowl.
- Once combined evenly distribute the mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan. Press down with your hands.
- Mix the shredded coconut, coconut milk, and 2 tbsp maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Once combined evenly distribute it over the almond flower mixture. Press down with your hands.
- Melt your dark chocolate and coconut milk in either a double boiler or in the microwave. You want it to be completely smooth.
- Pour your chocolate ganache over your loaf mixture and evenly distribute.
- Sprinkle the top with flakey salt.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Slice into desired shapes and serve.