The weather was beautiful in Los Angeles over the weekend. I spend Saturday on Abbott Kinney walking around and stopped by the Abbott Kinney Marketplace (every 2nd Saturday of the month). They had several cool unique vendors. I picked up a pair of Huaraches mules (love!) and a tie-dye cardigan from Kazmik Grace. It felt so nice to be out and about people watching and dining street side.
After chatting with friends it seems like people are traveling to warm weather places for Spring Break. Here are some warm weather poolside picks.
Dresses & Cover-ups
- Faithful the Brand White Linen Midi Dress
- Mer St Barths Sandrine Dress Cute tasseled cover-up dress.
- Mer St Barths Swiss Dot Maxi
- Tory Burch Floral Tunic
- Self Portrait Poplin Ruffled Lace Dress
- Terry Boxy Shirt & Short also like the Playsuit
- Honorine Hot Pink Tie Dye Gauze Dress
- Melissa Obadash Red Lyla Caftan On sale at The Outnet
- Isabel Marant Studded Suede Slide Love these worth the splurge! The color is even prettier in person.
- Manebi Bow Bandana Espedrilles So cute!
- Freedom Moses Lily Rose Slide Inexpensive poolside slide.
- Arizona Love Trekky Leopard Sandal
- Studio Amelia Twist Sandals
- Bottega Pool Slide
Photo: Slim Aarons Lyford Cay 1962