I hope everyone had a great weekend. Friday evening my husband had a Spanish wine tasting that I joined in on. I tasted three different wines in the following order La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza, Muga Rioja, and Clos Laurel Eramus Priorat. The Muga and Laurel were my favorites. To go with the Spanish wines I tried a new Arroz Con Pollo recipe. Instead of using an instant pot I made it in a Le Creuset Dutch oven. It turned out great and will definitely be making it again! I also spent the weekend updating my TEEN SHOP with lots of great new Spring styles. You can check it out here.
In an effort to streamline your wardrobe and fill it with elevated basics Apiece Apart is just the right brand. Launched in 2015 by Star Houtt and Laura Cramer, Apiece Apart designs clean simplified clothing that can be worn countless different ways. Some favorites from their current line.
- Merel Funnel Neck Sweater 1st & 3rd picture. 95% cotton 5% cashmere.
- Denim Merida Pant Cream color way here. 2nd picture. One of Apiece Apart’s bestsellers.
- Nora Botanical Garden Cardigan Hand knit in Peru with organic cotton.
- Isla Wideleg Jumpsuit Cotton crepe belted jumpsuit.
- Merel Crochet Crewneck Sweater Open weave nautical navy white stripe sweater.
- La Vid Cable Pullover 4th picture. 100% cashmere.
- Aberna Shirt Dress Light weight cotton gauze blue and white stripe dress.
- Amaro Wrap Dress Organic black linen wrap dress.
- Denim Straight Leg Bahia Jean