It was a busy week at Julesee.com with the release of my first batch of super soft custom chainstitch embroidered sweatshirts (more to come DM me to preorder), shopping with clients, and lots of blogging. I did have time to stop at Platform LA for lunch at Bianca Bakery (which I highly recommend), browsed in the boutiques, and stopped for an iced matcha from Boba Guys (my fave). Wishing everyone a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Doen Adnet Embroidered Tiered Organic Cotton Voile Blouse I love the shape of this blouse.
- Citizens of Humanity Annabelle Denim Short Comes in three different colors.
- Chimi 04 Sunglasses Inexpensive and a cute shape.
- Amazon Pearl Scrunchies My favorite scrunchies.
- Rue De Verneuil Parcours Leather Trim Canvas Tote
- Mansur Gavriel Ballet Flats also love the red.