I hope everyone had a great weekend. I hosted Mother’s Day at my house this year. We kept it simple and ordered from Joan’s on Third and got bagels from Pop’s Bagels. If you haven’t tried them they are amazing! You can get them fully baked (you’re supposed to eat them warm), or half baked and you can finish them off in the oven at home.
Birds of Paradis Top // Mara Hoffman Dress // Roxanne Assoulin Beaded Necklace // Farm Rio Midi // Mansur Ballet Flats // Ulla Johnson SS Top // The Great Valley Top // Free City Black Sweats (& white) // Xirena Dakota Dress // Farm Rio Maxi Cardigan
Now onto Skirt Alert, I’ve rounded up several midi skirts that can transition from Spring into Summer.
- Cleobella Chelsea Skirt additional sizing at Revolve. Above picture.
- Hunter Bell Linen Alexis Skirt
- Ulla Johnson Sigrid Floral Cotton Midi Skirt
- Natalie Martin Bella Silk Skirt I love the color! Also like Vintage Flowers Print Burgundy.
- Banjanan Cotton Maxi Skirt
- A.L.C. Lucie Skirt
- Apiece Apart Dulce Skirt
Have a great week everyone!
SHOPBOP SALE BELOW