To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
Last night I made a quick and easy Miso Soup and served it with Vegetable Fried Rice and Asian Flank Steak. It was the perfect rainy day dinner.
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 sheet Nori cut into rectangles
- 3-4 tablespoons yellow miso
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1/3 cups green onions
- 1/2 cup cubed firm tofu
- Place 4 cups of vegetable stock in a medium sauce pan and bring it to a simmer.
- Place miso paste in a small bowl and add a little hot water and whisk until smooth.
- Add onions, mushrooms, nori, and tofu to the vegetable broth and continue to simmer for approximately 5-8 mins.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the miso mixture and stir to combine. Enjoy!
Click here to watch a quick video of me making the soup. Recipe inspired by Minimalist Baker.