Last night I recreated Jessica Seinfeld’s Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Vegan at Times. I didn’t have the exact recipe (since I saw it on IG) so I used my own Peanut Slaw recipe and stuffed it into a sweet potato. It was so good!
Spicy Peanut Slaw
To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 of a large purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 4 kale leaves de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced
- 1/4 chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup peanuts chopped for garnish
- Place all the slaw ingredients into a large bowl.
- Next, add all the salad dressing ingredients into a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss to coat. Dress to taste.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve. Enjoy!
One thought on “Spicy Peanut Slaw”