Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to share a couple things from the weekend. I went on a quick trip to San Francisco. While I was there, I had an amazing lunch at Aikiko’s in the financial district. It was a multi course Omakase sushi tasting menu that was unbelievable! If you’re in the area it’s a definite must. We had dinner at Wayfare Tavern, Tyler Florence’s upscale American eatery that is oozing charm. The deviled eggs and popovers were delicious. Friday morning we strolled over to the Ferry Building for breakfast at Daily Driver SF (really good bagel). Lastly, it was shopping on Jackson Street where I picked up this perfectly fitting herringbone blazer (size 34), and ballet flats (25% off and so comfy).
Sharing my favorites from Jenni Kayne’s current collection.
- Jenni Kayne Cooper Cardigan, $445 Above picture.
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Lined Farmhouse Jacket, $445
- Jenni Kayne Down Pullover, $345
- Jenni Kayne Everyday Sweater, $155
- Jenni Kayne Sweater Coat, $425
- Jenni Kayne Cropped Cocoon Cardigan, $425
- Jenni Kayne Cashmere Fingerless Gloves, $55
- Sophie Buhai Everyday Hoops, $325
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Mule Slides, $425
- Jenni Kayne Fisherman Throw Blanket, $495
What I’m Cooking
Have a great week everyone!