Happy Friday everyone! This week was busy with work, catching up with family and friends, and I made it back on the tennis court after a month off from a shoulder injury. As many of you know who follow me on IG I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. This week I was mastering the chopped salad (my favorite). I’ve been finely chopping up different vegetables and assembling them like the picture below. It’s endless with the amount of things you can mix in. I added roasted Biena Chickpeas and chopped almonds to add a crunch. I also switch up the lettuces using butter lettuce, romaine, and radicchio. I swear everything tastes better in a bowl!
A couple things….
- Jenni Kayne Leather Braided Sandal I love the color of these sandals.
- Raissa White Lace Midi Skirt & Cropped Cami Perfect for vacay.
- J. Crew Panama Hat with Liberty Print Ribbon
- J. Crew Linen Daydream Dress Cute white dress for the price 31% off today.
- Veja x Marni Trainer & Hightop Chic collaboration.
- Loeffler Randall Mid Heel Sandal Comfortable dressy sandal.
- Sam Edelman Raffia Pearl Sandals Affordable sandal.
- Free City Logo Sweats Most comfy sweats I own.
Have a great weekend everyone!