Happy Monday everyone! My friend planned a really fun lunch on Friday at Violet Bistro in Westwood. It’s a modern French bistro with a charming back patio. We had the most delicious French Bread, Niçoise Salad, Provençal Chicken Sandwich, and French Fries. The food, atmosphere, service, and company were on point! I can’t wait to go back for dinner. I finally made the Tik Tok famous Feta Pasta which was so easy and good! Lastly, I stopped into Anine Bing on Sunday to pick up a sweatshirt and found myself in the fitting room full of clothes. Detail listed below.
- Tiger Chenille Sweatshirt & Tiger Sweatshirt I love that you can dress up her sweatshirts for an evening out.
- Sid Tweed Sandals Chanel vibes.
- Anine Bing Bree Dress Simple elegant silhouette.
- Lili Eagle Tee in Black Can also be dressed up.
- Gen Chain Link Belt Chanel vibes.
- Mika White Button Down Classic oversized button down.
This weekend marked 4 years since my first blog post. Thank you to all of you who have followed along and continue to e-mail, DM, and say hello to me when I’m out and about. I appreciate each and everyone on of you! Have a great week!