I started off the week at the Hollywood Bowl and ended the week at the Santa Barbara Bowl. Both great venues to see concerts. When I was in Santa Barbara we had lunch at Alessia Patisserie (so charming) and dinner at Bettina. We had just enough time before dinner to browse all the shops at the Montecito Mart. I went into the new Doen store and found two beautiful tops, the Vanessa Top and the Jules top (love the mahogany color way) and way eying this cardigan. I also spent a bit of time in Clic (such a great store), Kule, Cynthia Benjamin, and Jake & Jones (really unique selection of designers).
This coming season we will be seeing a lot of leather and faux leather midi skirts like Lisa Aiken is modeling above. I love the look, sharing some options below.
- Mother It’s- A- Wrap Skirt, $238
- Nanushka Leane Front Twist Leather Skirt, $575
- Nanushka Ames Wrap Skirt, $373
- Mango Faux Leather Skirt, $100
- A.L.C. Pleated Faux Leather Skirt, $295 Also comes in brown.
- Jonathan Simkhai Bia Vegan Leather Skirt, $445
- ASTR the Label Melody Faux Leather Skirt, $98
- Joseph Sidena Midi Skirt, $1,250
- CEFINN Leather Midi Skirt, $590
- Amazon The Drop Vegan Leather Skirt, $54
Have a great weekend everyone!