Jessie Randall was sporting her Summer Whites this week. I love the beautiful Antoinette dress she paired with the Roz platform sandal. I too have been wearing a lot of white, sharing what’s I’ve bought and a couple things I’m eyeing.
- Havaianas White Square Flip Flop, $34 It’s all about the white flip flop this Summer.
- SLVRLAKE Grace Crop Jean, $279 additional sizing here. Shopbop just restocked but they are selling out fast.
- H&M White Linen Shirt, $29.99 Really nice for the price, I got xsmall.
- H&M White Linen Pull On Pant, $27.99 Also really nice for the price, I got xsmall.
- Doen Jiana Top, $158 Light weight organic cotton top.
- Reformation Jessi Dress, $128 Such a cute dress, I love the shape. I’m wearing size 4.
- J. Crew Patch Pocket Chino Short, $54.50 Comfy white short.
- AGOLDE Parker Long Denim Short, $138 Great basic white denim short.
- A.L.C. Lace Up Maxi Dress, $495 Love.
Lastly, I just ordered the ghd Creative Curl Tapered Curling Wand and I will report back on how I like it.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.