Summer officially starts this coming weekend. Nothing says Summer more then Brazilian based brand Farm Rio that designs vibrant, colorful, and affordable resort wear pieces. Sharing some items from the current collection that I love.
- Farm Rio Cutout Cotton Poplin Midi, $300 I love the emerald green.
- Farm Rio Fringe Printed Pareo, $110 I plan on wearing this over my J. Crew Ruffled One Piece.
- Farm Rio Crochet Cardigan, $274
- Farm Rio Red Cut Out Midi, $220
- Farm Rio Blue Printed Cotton Voile Maxi, $245
Staying on the top of Summer California based brand Simon Miller’s collaboration with Mango just dropped. It’s Mediterranean chic, full of vibrant and colorful designs. You can check it all out here.
GHD curling iron update – it’s the easiest curling iron to use and extremely lightweight which is amazing for travel.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.