Short and sweet…the 60’s inspired babydoll dress is back in a big way!
- Loveshackfancy Jullian Dress Shopbop, $325. Above picture.
- Ulla Johnson Dahlia Dress Shopbop, $475.
- Sea Pascale Short Tunic Dress Shopbop, $368.
- Loveshackfancy Raleigh Dress Shopbop, $345.
- Free People Striped Mini Shopbop, $148.
- Sahara Mini Dress Free People, $138.
- UO Embroidered Puff Sleeve Babydoll Dress Urban Outfitters, $79.
- Angelou Nightgown Doen, $168.
I need a pair of these feminine and frilly Doen x Collegien ankle socks! They would look so cute peaking out of a pair of booties or with my loafers.
These Doen Mary Jane slippers remind me of the ones I used to buy from Pearl River Market on Broadway in early 2000. I loved them then and I love them now!
- Velvet Mary Jane Slipper Doen, $188. Above pic.
- Cotton Mary Jane Pearl River Mart, $16.50 & Floral Brocade Mary Jane , $17.50. They still have them!
- The Row Ava Mary Jane Saks, $790. More sizing here
- Repetto Mary Jane SSENSE, $365.
- Tabitha Simmons Hermione Mary Jane’s Net-a-Porter, $695.
- Alina Leopard Maryjane Madewell, $128.
- Maryam Nassir Zadeh Thelma Flat Need Supply, $435.
- Miu Miu Velvet Flat Moda Operandi, $495.
- Sophia Webster Toni Crystal Faux Pearl Net-a-Porter, $425.
Say yes to the white dress! There’s no denying the white dress trend looming this season.
- Marabella Dress Reformation, $248. Dress in the above pic also like Reformation Veronica Dress.
- Veronica Beard Trail Dress Intermix, $258.
- Doen Georgia Lace Dress Net-a-Porter, $245.
- Ruffled Cotton Dobby Midi & Other Stories, $119.
- Ulla Johnson Claribel Dress Net-a-Porter, $425.
- A.L.C. Sidelle Dress Shopbop, $425.
- Juliet Dunn Cotton Midi Dress Matches Fashion, $343.
- Innika Choo Madonna Mini Dress Matches Fashion, $398.
- Madewell Button Front Tank Dress Nordstrom, $110 additional sizing here.
Photo: @parisinfourmonths Carin Olsson
Welcome to Net-A-Porter Doen! You can now find select pieces of the Doen line at Net-A-Porter starting today. Check out the full selection here. It won’t last long!
- Jane Gathered Floral Blouse Net-A-Porter, $138.
- Albertine Lace Trimmed Blouse Net-A-Porter, $158.
- Carnation Ruffled Floral Dress Net-A-Porter, $268.
- Sol Shirred Floral Dress Net-A-Porter, $298.
According to Vogue there are nine celebrity approved brands that made it big this year. I’ve narrowed down the list with my favorite from 2018.
- Doen – who wasn’t jumping for joy when Doen decided to have a long term pop-up at the Brentwood Country Mart this year, and if things couldn’t get any better they had a giant sample sale where we could all stock up on well priced goodies. Katherina and Margaret Kleveland are designing practical bohemian prairie inspired styles that can be worn day and night. Lily Aldridge is a fixture on Doen’s instagram modeling their beautiful dresses. I love this this, this, and this from the current line. Bird at the Platform in Culver City has a large selection of Doen until January 5th.
- By Far – Bulgarian footwear brand By Far was founded in 2016 and has high-profile fans. Their contemporary, elegant shapes are all handmade in a family run factory from a mix of premium and sustainable Italian leathers and suede. They have been spotted on the feet of Aimee Song, the Hadids, and Jenners. I like this, this, and this from their line.
- Veja – Is a French brand with focus on fair trade and environmentally responsible suppliers. These sneakers are being spotted around the globe. It didn’t hurt that Megan Markle choose to wear them on her recent trip to Australia. I’m a fan of these.
- Medea – Medea is the brain child of artists, models, and twin sisters Giulia and Camilla Venturini. This new Milan based brand is set to have the next IT bag! Click here to check it out.
Photo: Megan and Harry @veja-official, Lily Aldridge @shopdoen.