I hope everyone had a nice weekend. This weekend I cooked (made my Italian Chicken Dish), had dinner at Lucky’s Malibu, lunch at Cafe Gratitude, and checked out the new Aviator Nation Ride on Main Street in Santa Monica. It’s a retail store, juice bar, and cycling studio all in one. If you’re in the area it’s worth checking out (classes haven’t started yet).
Sharing my current favorite pieces from Doen below.
- Henri Top Above picture.
- Hettie Top Black with floral embroidery.
- France Top White Salt Embroidery
- Hickory Top Feminine chambray shirt.
- Halbrook Cardigan I love the shoulder detail and feminine trim on this cardi.
- Anchor Sweater Hand knit & 100% cotton.
- Ischia Midi Dress Pretty in petal.
- Chimi Dress Made with Liberty Print fabric.
- Wing Chambray Mini Dress I love this mini.
- Ruffle Ankle Sock
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.