Feelin’ Fila on and off the court! Fila was founded in 1911 in Piedmont, Italy. Originally a textile company that started making clothing for people in the Italian Alps. The company moved into sportswear in the 1970’s and really took off with the endorsement of many tennis players including Björn Borg. They reached their height in the 90’s, and we are now seeing a revival of this cult favorite brand. They just did a collaboration with Fendi click here to see it. Below are some favorites of mine.
- Fila Enrica Oversized Cardigan Shopbop, $300
- Fila Martina Puffer Coat Tilly’s, $109
- Fila Islae Fleece Jacket Nordstrom, $100 Jacket in the above picture.
- Fila Clara Legging Nordstrom, $56
- Fila Oriana Velour Pant Fila, $68
- Fila Colorblock Cropped Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
- Fila Ray Tracer Sneaker Shopbop, $85
- Fendi x Fila Mania Logo Socks Nordstrom, $140
- Fila Summer Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
Shopbop just added a ton of new inventory to sale click here to check it out.
Fresh gear is always a great way to jumpstart your workouts. I stopped in Lululemon yesterday and scouted some new gear for the New Year!
- Wunder Under High Rise Tight Mesh Lululemon, $118
- In Movement 7/8 Tight Everlux 25″ Lululemon, $98
- Reveal Tight En Avante 26″ Lululemon, $118
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew Lululemon, $68 click here for long sleeve. These are my favorite shirts because they cover my chest from the sun. They also transition well from Tennis to Yoga.
- Cloudscape Jacket Lululemon, $248 Jacket in the above picture.
- Manduka Pro Yoga and Pilates Mat Amazon, $110 Great yoga mat!
- Foxy Sherpa Jacket Alo, $288 Cozy jacket with detachable hood.
- Sunny Strappy Bra Alo, $54
Alo has a ton of markdowns click here to shop the sale.
It’s been freezing in LA these past couple of day. I haven’t taken off my Moncler Lans Puffer Coat (Black and Navy finally in stock at Nordstrom). Here’s a cute outfit you can layer that will keep you warm in these Kule winter temps.
- KULE Sinclair Cardigan Shopbop, $348 Catch the cardigan trend with this preppy Kule Cardigan.
- Frame Parisian Straight Leg Jeans Nordstrom, $275 Great trouser jeans with stretch, straight leg, and high-rise waist.
- AMO Classic Tee Shopbop, $57 additional 25% off with code HELLO19 (Shopbop sale is still going today). Great basic tee.
- Sandy Liang Neon Fleece Jacket Net-A-Porter, $525 also like the leopard color way. Parsons school graduate Sandy Liang’s New York based label designs casual yet sophisticated pieces for the everyday girl on the street.
- Fila Original Chaira Sneaker Shopbop, $80 Classic sporty sneaker by Fila.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).
Temperatures are dropping and the Teddy Bear jacket is popping!
- Tiger Mist Teddy Jacket $109 I also like H&M Short Pile Coat $79.99 (short version click here) & Patagonia Classic Retro Fleece Jacket $199 & Levi’s All Over Sherpa Jacket $120 & Reformation Freddie Coat $248 The Teddy Bear jacket is a Winter must-have.
- Sara Battaglia Marsupio Leather Belt Bag $580 I love the pop of color on the accordion sides of this belt bag. It can be worn over the shoulder, crossbody, or as a clutch.
- Equipment Shirley Cashmere Sweater $330 Slim fit, soft, embroidered lightening bold sweater. Sweatshirt option Anine Bing Astrid Sweatshirt $169.
- Vans Desert Embellished Classic Slip On $125 Colorful embellished Van slip-ons.
- Frame Le Crop Mini Boot $250 I like the length of these Frame bootcut jeans. Look for less Madewell Cali Demi Boot $115
- Illesteva Lisbon Sunglasses $240 A new fresh shape for Illesteva.
The holidays are around the corner and I will be updating my SHOP IT store with holiday fashion and gifts. I just added holiday make-up sets from Sephora. Don’t forget to check it out!
I’m always on the look-out for a good deal. Here are some well priced pieces that won’t break the bank. You can also take a peak at Shopbop’s newest markdowns click here to shop the sale.
- Sam Edelman Hilty Calf Hair Boot $159.95 & Solid Leather Sam Edelman Hilty Boot $159.95 Nice quality boot for a great price.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Genesis Jacket with Fringe $135 Great statement jacket/cardigan.
- Everlane Cashmere Square V-Neck $150 Cardigans are big for Fall.
- Blank Denim Utility Jacket $88 I love the leopard fur detailing on this jacket. Another great piece from Blank Denim is Party Animal Coat $188 (Faux Fur Jacket).
- Madewell Heavy Canvas Tote $58 Cute camo tote!
- Rebecca Minkoff Chasidy Booties $148 These are almost the identical shape as the Isabel Marant Crisi boot.
- Everlane The Cashmere Crew $100 I love the white stripe detail on the arm of this sweater, just ordered it.
- Puma Varsity Stripe Sneaker $62.99 These would look great with jeans and a white tee.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Aldean Coat $178 Cute tartan plaid coat.
I was browsing in the All Saints store this week and it was chock-full of Fall Fashion. I especially loved the slip dresses that were shown with a sweater thrown over it. It’s an easy look to put together that’s comfortable and chic at the same time.
- All Saints Tierny Dress $245 Nordstrom
- Eloise Funnel Neck Dress All Saints $305
- All Saints Everly Lisk Dress Nordstrom $260 click here for the long version.
- Cami NYC Selena Slip Dress Shopbop $264
- Balfern Leather Biker Jacket All Saints $498 Midnight (also available in black and burgundy) This jacket is light weight, and the leather is super soft.
- All Saints Marcel Cropped Sweater Nordstrom $150 & All Saints Marty Stripe Roll Neck Sweater Nordstrom $165 look for less Topshop Ottoman Crop Sweater $55
- Demylee X J Crew Balloon Sleeve Sweater $138 Another great option for a sweater to throw over your slip dress or skirt is the Demylee X J. Crew collaboration click here to see the full collection.
Back to Black (one of my favorites!) is the second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse. It was released on the 27th of October 2006. The album spawned five singles: “Rehab”, “You Know I’m No Good”, “Back to Black”, “Tears Dry on Their Own” and “Love Is a Losing Game”.
According to Vogue, one of the top street style trends during Spring fashion week was head to toe black. Here are some classic pieces that can we worn season after season.
- Petit Bateau Women’s 1×1 Iconic Tee Black $46 additional sizing click here from Shopbop & Petit Bateau 1×1 Iconic Tee Jolie & City $30 When I was in Paris I stopped by the Petit Bateau store and picked up several basic t-shirts. They are fitted but not too tight, and made of soft quality cotton.
- Greats The Royale $179 The first sneaker brand to be born in Brooklyn, New York. Started by Ryan Babenzien and Jon Buscemi in 2013, they create quality products that are sold directly to the consumer (except Nordstrom carries a couple styles). All the leather sneakers are made in Italy. This style comes in several other colors.
- IRO Ashville Leather Jacket $1200 look for less All Saints Dalby Leather Jacket $450 additional sizing click here. A classic moto jacket is a Fall wardrobe staple.
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boots $798 look for less Sam Edelman Hai Tall Boot $200. The Stuart Weitzman high boots are always a best seller year after year. I like the block heel because they can be worn daytime and evenings.
- Mansur Gavriel Pebbled Leather Mini Duffle $745 A fun new shape from Mansur.
- Everlane Women’s Classic French Terry Crew $40 & Everlane Women’s Cashmere Waffle Square Crew $150 The mornings and evenings are starting to get chilly in Los Angeles. I like a comfy classic sweatshirt to throw on in the house or running to yoga.
- MOTHER The Insider Crop Jeans $205 additional sizing click here (clean hem version). I like the length of these (above the ankle), they look great with a slide, bootie, or sneaker.
I was in West Hollywood this weekend and decided to check out the new The Great store by Emily Current and Merrit Elliot on Melrose Ave. While I was there I popped into the Vince store. I was happy I did because they had so many beautiful pieces. Here are some highlights. It’s a great time to shop Vince because Nordstrom is price matching (25% off) click here to see the full collection. Here are some of my top picks.
- Vince Oversized Funnel Neck Sweater Pullover $288.75 & Vince Bias Cut Satin Slip Skirt $265 I love the look of an oversized sweater with a satin midi skirt.
- Plush Faux Fur Coat $371.25 This jacket is so soft, and a cute cropped fit. I also love this casual Crop Cotton Jacket. Look for less by Blank Denim click here. Vince Drawstring Cotton Crop Jacket $296.25
- Vince Shrunken Cashmere Sweater $221.25 Great classic shrunken fit sweater.
- Vince Asymmetric Hem Pleated Skirt $243.75 click here for additional sizing. Beautiful asymmetrical hem pleated skirt.
- Vince Split Hem Crop Suede Stretch Pant Black $746.25 & Vince Split Hem Crop Suede Pant Cherry & Elmwood $746.25 Saw these in the store and love them! They are fitted but have stretch so they are comfy.
- Vince Casper Suede Knee Boots Brown $615 click here for black. (not pictured above) The slouch boot is back!