Back to Black (one of my favorites!) is the second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse. It was released on the 27th of October 2006. The album spawned five singles: “Rehab”, “You Know I’m No Good”, “Back to Black”, “Tears Dry on Their Own” and “Love Is a Losing Game”.
According to Vogue, one of the top street style trends during Spring fashion week was head to toe black. Here are some classic pieces that can we worn season after season.
- Petit Bateau Women’s 1×1 Iconic Tee Black $46 additional sizing click here from Shopbop & Petit Bateau 1×1 Iconic Tee Jolie & City $30 When I was in Paris I stopped by the Petit Bateau store and picked up several basic t-shirts. They are fitted but not too tight, and made of soft quality cotton.
- Greats The Royale $179 The first sneaker brand to be born in Brooklyn, New York. Started by Ryan Babenzien and Jon Buscemi in 2013, they create quality products that are sold directly to the consumer (except Nordstrom carries a couple styles). All the leather sneakers are made in Italy. This style comes in several other colors.
- IRO Ashville Leather Jacket $1200 look for less All Saints Dalby Leather Jacket $450 additional sizing click here. A classic moto jacket is a Fall wardrobe staple.
- Stuart Weitzman Tieland Over the Knee Boots $798 look for less Sam Edelman Hai Tall Boot $200. The Stuart Weitzman high boots are always a best seller year after year. I like the block heel because they can be worn daytime and evenings.
- Mansur Gavriel Pebbled Leather Mini Duffle $745 A fun new shape from Mansur.
- Everlane Women’s Classic French Terry Crew $40 & Everlane Women’s Cashmere Waffle Square Crew $150 The mornings and evenings are starting to get chilly in Los Angeles. I like a comfy classic sweatshirt to throw on in the house or running to yoga.
- MOTHER The Insider Crop Jeans $205 additional sizing click here (clean hem version). I like the length of these (above the ankle), they look great with a slide, bootie, or sneaker.