I was in West Hollywood this weekend and decided to check out the new The Great store by Emily Current and Merrit Elliot on Melrose Ave. While I was there I popped into the Vince store. I was happy I did because they had so many beautiful pieces. Here are some highlights. It’s a great time to shop Vince because Nordstrom is price matching (25% off) click here to see the full collection. Here are some of my top picks.
- Vince Oversized Funnel Neck Sweater Pullover $288.75 & Vince Bias Cut Satin Slip Skirt $265 I love the look of an oversized sweater with a satin midi skirt.
- Plush Faux Fur Coat $371.25 This jacket is so soft, and a cute cropped fit. I also love this casual Crop Cotton Jacket. Look for less by Blank Denim click here. Vince Drawstring Cotton Crop Jacket $296.25
- Vince Shrunken Cashmere Sweater $221.25 Great classic shrunken fit sweater.
- Vince Asymmetric Hem Pleated Skirt $243.75 click here for additional sizing. Beautiful asymmetrical hem pleated skirt.
- Vince Split Hem Crop Suede Stretch Pant Black $746.25 & Vince Split Hem Crop Suede Pant Cherry & Elmwood $746.25 Saw these in the store and love them! They are fitted but have stretch so they are comfy.
- Vince Casper Suede Knee Boots Brown $615 click here for black. (not pictured above) The slouch boot is back!