- AGOLDE Baby Tee Shopbop, $58
- Etro Snake Wrap Bracelet Matchesfashion, $412
- Apparis Paula Leopard Puffer Coat Bloomingdales, $240
- NAMJOSH Dark Leopard Scrunchie Shopbop, $16
- Madewell Button High Waist Ankle Nordstrom, $135 Size down 1-2 sizes.
- Chloe Horse Earrings Matchesfashion, $360
- Off White Sneaker Farfetch, $413
- Ganni Azalea Crossbody Bag Shopbop, $115
For those of you that asked. Here’s the Kung Pao chicken recipe I made last night and posted on Instagram. Some small edits to the recipe. I used thin pounded organic chicken and then cut it into small strips. The chicken is much more tender. I get my chicken from a butcher on Westwood Blvd The Rabbi’s Daughter. They pound each piece really thin and wrap it nicely so it defrosts quickly. I left out the brown sugar (you don’t have to). I used rice vinegar instead of white vinegar and used Chinese rice wine instead of white wine (either works). I also added dried red chilies which added some extra flavor and spice. You might need to reserve some extra liquid (either water or soy sauce) to remove some of the crust that forms on the bottom of the pan after you sauté the chicken and add the sauce. I served it with white rice and stir fried miso shishito peppers. I will definitely be making this again.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).