Happy Friday everyone! I guess I’ve adjusted to this new way of life. I’ve been keeping busy cooking as you can tell from my blog posts and instagram posts. I made my first sourdough bread yesterday which was really fun! I finished Catch and Kill this week and I’m loving Little Fires Everywhere on Hulu. I’m continuing to take long walks in my neighborhood and loving my yoga classes at home. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Goop is having a stay at home sale and I’ve picked a couple of favorites from the sale.
- Innika Choo Midi Smock Dress Goop, $390. 20% off off. Also like this Natalie Martin one.
- Maison Irem Shelley Necklace Moda Operandi, $145. 30% off along with all their Bestsellers.
- Lizzie Fortunato Laguna Rainbow Necklace Shopbop, $195. Love the layering necklace look.
- Karen Walker Alexandria Tortoise Sunglasses Matches Fashion, $155. 20% off. I have these and love them.
- Castaner Pura Espadrilles Goop, $155. 20% off. (additional sizing here).