To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 cup of frozen peas thawed
- 3 flat kale leaves destemmed and chopped
- 1 cup of snap peas trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Parmesan for sprinkling
- Boil your pasta as directed in a 8 quart stock pot.
- Warm a medium sized skillet to medium heat and sauté your garlic until fragrant with olive oil.
- Add your vegetables and continue to sauté until they are cooked through but still a little crisp.
- Warm your tomato sauce in a saucepan.
- Drain your pasta in a colander and put it back into the pot.
- Add your vegetables to your pasta.
- Add your desired amount of tomato sauce to the pasta and vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with parmesan.