Last night I made Italian chicken, sautéed snap peas, and Orzo Pesto. All the flavors worked so well together.
To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 1 cup orzo
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 large garlic clove chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto *I used Trader Joe’s Cashew Kale Pesto (or you can use my Vegan Pesto)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook your orzo according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté your mushrooms and garlic in olive oil.
- Combine your orzo with your mushrooms and garlic.
- Add your 1/4 cup pesto and gently toss together.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Ready to serve and enjoy!