Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I stopped by Playa Runway over the weekend. It’s a cute shopping area similar to Platform in Culver City. They have a Farmer’s Market on Saturday, and a cool market place called Free Market. Several chic boutiques and restaurants Alchemy Works, County Line Florals, Teressa Foglia, Loqui (love!), Jeni’s Ice Creams, and Bull & Butterfly (can’t wait to try!). Saturday evening we had dinner at Golden Bull in Santa Monica Canyon. The new patio strung with twinkle lights is a great addition to this casual and cozy neighborhood restaurant. Now onto all the cute new stuff that J. Crew has in store now.
- Relaxed Fit Linen Beach Sweater
- Tie Back Tiered Cotton Poplin Dress
- Tiered Cotton Voile Beach Dress
- Classic Washed Poplin Shirt Summer staple and I plan on wearing mine with denim shorts.
- Demi Boot Vintage Canvas Wash Great fitting cream jean.
- Carrie Forbes x J. Crew Sandal
- Carrie Forbes x J. Crew Jenna Bag
- Wide Brim Reversible Canvas Bucket Hat
- Block Print Smocked Poplin Dress Not pictured above but so cute!
You can check out all the new arrivals here.