Jessie Randall of Loeffler Randall is looking chic in a Warm Dress, Loeffler Randall Celeste Slides and a Loeffler Randall Feather clutch. Her beautiful floral dress is designed by Winnie Beattie (owner of Warm boutique in Nolita). Winnie Beattie launched Warm clothing brand in 2015 with Tracy Feith. I used to work on the corner of Mercer and Broome and would stroll the streets of Nolita after work. I would pass the Tracy Feith boutique and covet the colorful bohemian style dresses adorning the windows. After three years of working together, Beattie and Feith decided to part ways, and Fall 2018 was the first season that Beattie designed on her own. Feith has launched his own line of dresses which he sells on instagram called Feith Club. The Spring 2019 line is full of upscale, beachy, floral patterned pieces that are comfortable, and easy to throw on. Below are some highlights from the line.
- Francesca Floral Cotton Blouse Barney’s, $325 Light weight cotton poplin.
- Sierra Dress Shopbop, $575
- Mystic Blouse Shopbop, $385
- Paradise Dress Shopbop, $539 (Fall dress on-sale)
- Sierra Floral Cotton Long Dress Barney’s, $575
- Warm Merci Dress Shopbop, $925
- Loeffler Randall Celeste Knotted Slide Pink Velvet Slide Nordstrom, $209.98 Shoes in the above pic.
- Loeffler Randall Zadiea Feather Circle Tote Shopbop, $350 Bag in the above pic.