Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend. I entertained Saturday evening and I wanted to share the menu. I didn’t have a lot of time to prep so this menu was perfect and ready in about an hour and half.
- Mini Cheese Boards for appetizers – Marcona almonds, two kinds of salami, cheese, crackers, olives, and persimmons.
- Caprese Salad – Tomato, basil, mozzarella with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Trader Joe’s Vegan pesto (adds extra flavor). You can make these ahead of time and store them in the fridge. Dress them right before serving and don’t forget to add salt & pepper.
- Italian Chicken – I make this in the dutch oven (7 1/4 quart size), so delicious yet so simple to make.
- Hasselback Potatoes – I used seasoned salt instead of Brabant Seasoning this time around. You can also add rosemary to go with the Italian Chicken.
Now onto today’s Turtle Time look.
- Nili Lotan Ralphie Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater Bergdorf Goodman, $450. Look for less J. Crew.
- Nili Lotan Arliss Pant Shopbop, $495.
- Teddy Sherpa Jacket J. Crew, $248. Also like the warm brandy color way.
- Dolce Vita Lottie Platform Bootie Zappos, $170.
- Emili Kaven Crystal Embellished 14k Gold Pleated Ring Moda Operandi, $210.
- Machete Mini Hoop Earrings Nordstrom, $25. These make a great holiday gift! I have the classic tortoise.